Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kelly's Machine Shop


Today is about done and time to go work again tomorrow. Only 3 days this week though because it's Christmas. Finally got the outside of our house decorated. The kids get all excited to see decorations up outside. I kind of got busy and my hip was injured so I didn't get done till almost too late.

Here to the right is the lathe I work on at the Machine shop. I am the supervisor there but I still run machines every chance I can and not many guys in the shop can run the big lathe.

From time to time I will post some famous quotes and words of wisdom for just the heck of it.

Here is my quote for the day.

I do not have superior intelligence or faultless looks. I do not captivate a room or run a mile under six minutes. I only succeeded because I was still working after everyone else went to sleep.

Greg Evans
Suspense Novelist

Don't forget to stop by and visit www.buckcreekhorseranch.com

No comments: