Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Here it is ,time for the holiday season.
Hope everyone can spend time with family for Thanksgiving. We will be hosting my family again this year and looking forward to seeing everyone.

I live close to to my family but because I work so much, I just don't see everyone like I should. In this crazy fast paced world it is good to stop and remember what is important in life.

The weather is starting to change around here lately and is getting colder now. Our Norwegian Fjords are growing their winter coats and boy are they fuzzy! They even start to grow beards. They have a thick winter coat that allows them to do well in the extreme cold weather. When I get home from work every day I go out to feed them and they love to visit and get your attention just like a dog. Most people have horses to ride, but the fjords are so friendly and mild mannered that they end up being a pet to go out and visit.

EVERY ONE HAVE A HAPPY THANSKGIVING and safe travels.

No comments: